No doubt you have heard the many horror stories of the carnage caused by computer hackers and techno-geeks gone bad. Don't be a victim. The average PC user is extremely vulnerable to attack. Believe me, you do not want to experience having your data, hijacked, lost, stolen or otherwise made useless to you. Anonymizer ZoneLabs Zone Alarm Pro is the all-in-one solution for you. Here's why:
Zone Alarm Pro's easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats. It includes the following features:
• Intrusion Blocking - identifies hackers and blocks attempts to access
• Stealth Mode - makes your computer invisible to potential hackers on the Internet.
• Automatic Program Configuration - automatically configures programs and decides whether to allow or deny Internet access to your programs.
• Expert Controls - give you precise control over security settings.
• Defense 1 - Proven stealth firewall guards the network perimeter from inbound and
• outbound threats and protects your computer from hackers, spyware, and Trojan horses
• Defense 2 – This second firewall layer surrounds each software program, protecting good programs from bad
• Defense 3 - This third firewall layer goes down to the kernel to protect the operating system, including the registry and file systems from attack by malicious programs. This protects the operating system down to the kernel.
Zone Alarm Pro Protects against identify theft and online profiling.
• ID Lock - prevents your information from leaving your computer without your approval.
• Ad Blocking - stops pop-up ads so you can surf in peace.
• Security Scanner - scans your entire hard drive for adware cookies and deletes them with a click of the mouse.
• Hacker ID – seamlessly tracks hacker attempts on your computer and allows you to report offenders to the ISPs.
• Cookie Control - stops incoming adware from being installed on your computer but does allow cookies from trusted sites.
Zone Alarm Pro stops spyware before it gets onto your computer and is by far the best way to secure your computer.
• Zone Alarm's network firewall totally blocks hackers and their spyware.
• The Web privacy feature obstructs drive-by downloads, tracks cookies, and bugs.
• MailSafe quarantines spyware attachments in all of your email.
The next best stage to catch spyware is before it unwraps and installs. The new Triple Defense Firewall in Zone Alarm Pro products detects and halts spyware installation and other installation related behavior.
Spyware attacks other programs and the operating system
• Zone Alarm's Triple Defense Firewall identifies and stops spyware that tries to attack and hijack programs or change browser settings.
• Zone Alarm's complete detection goes down to the kernel to identify and stop attacks on the operating system.
In conjunction with Zone Alarm's SmartDefense Advisor this excellent product can even kill malicious spyware on the spot.
Zone Alarm Pro quarantines suspicious email attachments and blocks outbound messages containing potential viruses.
• Inbound MailSafe - quarantines suspicious email attachments and prevents them from launching or being opened by accident.
• Outbound MailSafe - monitors outgoing email and halts messages with potential viruses before they can be transmitted. It also keeps worms and viruses from sending infected emails to anyone in your personal address book.
Windows 98SE/ME/2000 Pro/XP, 233 MHz Pentium or higher, 10MB of available hard disk space, Internet access. Minimum system RAM: 48MB (98SE/ME), 64MB (2000 Pro), 128MB (XP). Supported protocols for email scanning: POP3 and IMAP4 for incoming; SMTP for outgoing.